Life with Churry.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Now I Know

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Strawberries Wild? It makes me a better person...until I have to run to the bathroom. It's been a mystery to me because I always get the non-dairy option (sub sorbet.) Yet since the temporary inconvenience does not even compare to the euphoria of consumption, I've let it be.

Well, I came across this post today, and suddenly, I can see clearly.

Careful readers will notice though, that the update includes new claims by Jamba Juice that they don't sell a non-dairy blend.

For now, this is just a hypothetical struggle between Jamba longing and a healthy stomach. It's not too hard to stay away from Jamba out here, but I will need to smoosh this knowledge come May, when I will again be surrounded by Jamba in the land of Cali.

No comments: