Life with Churry.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?

I haven't been a true NPR junkie in a while. These days, I try to stay up-to-date through my 37 RSS feeds in NewsFire. The Daily Show and The Colbert Report would probably keep me informed as well, but I'm way behind on those. I think I've only just watched the March 19th episodes yesterday. Plus, they don't have the Mac-focused tidbits that make me happy.

It's not always easy to read all 37 feeds. In fact, I have a group called "Skippable" for items that are, well, skippable. Some days, it's also disappointing to go through dozens, if not hundreds, of posts to finde nothing exciting. Other days, like today, there are just gem after gem after gem. Check these out:

== Ten Things We Hate about Apple - No, not the one that involved some editor resigning. This is a spoof that any Mac fan can relate to on some level. Me? The distraction and the weak knees.

== The hybrid notepad - I've downloaded my free copy. Can't wait to print!

== The Bevy bottle opener - I don't even have an iPod shuffle and I want one of these. I barely even open bottles, ever. But it's only $15!

No comments: