Life with Churry.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Cold

My boss is out of town so I get to work from home all week. After spending 6 hours going back and forth between my work PC and my beloved MacBook Pro, I thought it must be 5 o'clock already. I mean, how can it not be? I've already spent 100 hours on the phone with tech support because nothing works on the PC.

Apparently, mother nature doesn't care how tech support counts their billable hours, and it's only mid-afternoon outside. Since I've given up on doing work on the PC, I decide to take my MBP out into the afternoon sun, uh, shade and do some work away from my dungeon. It is a beautiful day by any standard. Wisps of cloud float in the light blue sky while a nice breeze sways the leaves of our loquat tree.

Now do I put a coat on over my sweatshirt so I stay warm out here? Or do I go back inside and turn on our new central heat?

No comments: