Life with Churry.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's All about Money

Steve Pavlina gave us 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job, and every single one sounds great.  He says he loves to write, and he's a pretty good writer.  So I think it's cool that his blog generates $9,000 a month for him.  The problem is that not everyone is a good writer.  Not everyone knows how to build a million-dollar web page, which looks horrible.  Who really clicks on those links anyway?


It's not that I don't want to control my own life, but it's so much easier to bury my head in the sand and enjoy the comfort of a regular paycheck.  It's also much easier to maintain a relationship when we're not stressed out about getting rich.  Greed makes people evil, and I don't want to be evil.  If I'm meant to have more than I do now, I will.  I'm pretty sure my millions will fall on my head in a beautiful bag without knocking me out.


Blogged with Flock

No comments: