Life with Churry.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Attention!

After five weeks of confinement, my right arm was freed this week from its cast. The skin on my arm has been rather sensitive, like a new immigrant who jumps each time Americans try to say hi with a hug. On the other hand, not literally, the hair on my right arm are celebrating their regained freedom. The hairs lucky enough to not become in-grown seem to all be standing at attention. The sad in-grown hairs are all huffy and puffy, making their personal space red and itchy until I scratch off the layer of skin holding them down. Even the pores on the right arm are much more noticeable than those on the left. It's like they're vying for extra attention to make up for lost time. Anyhow, happy to see my arm face-to-face again.

No comments: