Life with Churry.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Never Eat Alone

I finally finished reading Keith Ferrazzi's book, Never Eat Alone. The same one Michael still can't finish because like every other diligent business school student, the only time he has to read the book is when, well, he eats alone.

Am I not a diligent business school student? No, I am. I read the book in the bathroom-the usual toilet time, but especially when I was brushing my teeth, and even when I was taking out or putting in my contact lenses. I know, that takes skills. It also took determination, considering the other free reading material I had to put aside-MacWorld, Entertainment Weekly, Technology Review, Fortune, Newsweek, Yachting, Conde Naste Traveler. Maybe TR isn't really free, considering how much tuition I paid, not even considering the blood, sweat, and tears.

Anyway, Keith makes a really good point there about focusing on the people in your life. After all, if you don't spend time with your loved ones, you will never ever have material for a blog like this.

No comments: